Becker Public Schools Payment Portal
Below is an overview of the SmartschoolK12 solutions that are available to you.
SmartSchoolK12 Lobby Application
The SmartSchoolK12 Lobby is the secured central location where you must login or setup an account to do the following:
- Manage user details, passwords and contact information
- Add, removed and manage credit cards and funding sources
- Manage notification settings
- Access all of the SmartSchoolK12 apps from one place
- Connect to people like students and staff accounts within your district or school.
This is where you are right now. This page requires no login and gives you an overview of how the SmartSchoolK12 system works.
The fork and knife icon will bring you to the Wordware Lunch Application. You will be required to log into your account where you can work with your food service accounts.
- Add funds to your student’s Lunch account
- Adjust low balance notification settings (if applicable)
- Setup Auto refill (if applicable)
- Adjust spending limits and A La Carte Permissions (if applicable)
- Review transactions and history
- Apply for Free and Reduced Benefits (if applicable)
This page is the public website for BECKER SCHOOL DIST.. No login is required to view these pages. Resources, contact information and menu details may be published here.
Register for sports and activities, review order history, and update forms
View available sports and activities, find department contacts and information, and download forms.
Review and pay school fees, purchase items from the school store, and print receipts.
View the catalog, find department contacts and general information.